Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night so how has your Christmas been so far mine has been great so tell me at least 3 items you got for Christmas and tell me if you had asked for it or if someone magically knew you wanted it so i hope every one has a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you look at my blog. also did you have a good chirstmas!

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Great Christmas for me! I got family time, laughter, and good food! I asked for all of them! Mrs. G!

Cheryl said...

I had a great Christmas. I got measuring cups and a DVD stand (that I asked for) and I got a new coffee pot which I really wanted but hadn't ask for...hmmmm....and how was yours? Same questions back at ya!

Anonymous said...

did you get games for it that is not just wii sports.

Cheryl said...

I had a great Christmas! It's always fun to spend time with my family. I got a new DVD stand and some measuring cups. (I asked for those) and I got a new coffee pot. I didn't ask for that but wanted one...hmmm, the magic of Christmas! (This has been acting a little weird so if you get more than one comment, you ignore the extras!) LOL

Post a Comment